Thursday, December 17, 2009

gripe!!

lol. i know i haven't been updating for a while. was gonna post some links to photos from gold coast and also joee's trip to singapore.. but facebook is not allowing me to upload the photos! GAH!!

totally made me lose interest in updating lol. but anyways, i've been out and about recently and realised that there're tons and tons of hair extension places nowadays!! i look into the stores and it's like tons of ppl with short hair suddenly endowed with half a head of hair. I was quite pissed off (LOL), just cos it makes my natural long hair seem so un-special and all the less precious. my hair's quite damaged from the swimming and dry weather in melbourne and i'd need to trim it, probably by a few inches ): so i'll end up with shorter hair than all those fake-haired ppl sigh. LOL

And i've decided i wanna do my hair sth like that:


or actually more accurately, like this:


i like the colour!!  but i'm not sure if my hair can take anymore.. haha. but yes, i want mild voluminous waves haha. but i want alba's fringe, just cos my fringe is short now. :P

yupyup!

No comments:

Post a Comment