Thursday, December 3, 2009

outrageous!!

hello all.. sorry for the long hiatus. i assure u it was unintended and hence the lack of warning. I just have been busy and then I went travelling. and finally got some time now. Will update soon enough with more details, especially with gold coast stuff (: T'was a really good trip with my buddy Jia! :D

Anyway, I just had to exclaim.. where is an Xbox when I need one?! HAHAHA. found out just a few minutes ago that there is an xbox game by the name of "Beatles The Rock Band" which follows their career journey! DAMN! I sooo wanna play it. but can't. gah. ): And the box sets and all that.. boohoo. I'd recommend it as one of the 21st bday wishlist, but Jia did mention sth abt it being no longer on sale? not sure. but I don't want multiple of the same present, so.. hm.

Incidentally just watched the anthology up till part 6. it's now covering the time when unhappiness arose and all that. just couldn't keep me entertained anymore. but introduction of more experimental music, which is interesting.. definitely a detraction from the early teeny music that appealed to the likes of fangirls (can't deny i'm one tho. haha)

And yes, I feel like having a 21st celebration in Sg, before the actual day.. and then another in melb on actual day. not sure how it'll work out tho, cos i'm not sure exactly what i want yet.. will update. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment