Monday, March 28, 2011

oooh so tired. but one quick update!

Manda brought me along to Korean dinner in the city that was treated by the kind people at MOH Holdings on Saturday... not gonna be a full post. just some photos!

Manda's outfit, half styled by me. haha. nice??

and there's me... haha. if only my face was a bit more model-esque... my body positioning does look like a spread pose tho.. Loving them boots!

Haha... the rest of the photos of that night in a later blog post... i just wanted to blog cos i accomplished so much more work than i've ever done since I got back to Melb this time.. it's awesome! Also, I might be running for the LTU Singsoc after all.. media manager.. i'm always online anyway. Thinking of starting a blog for them too... w00ts.

I wanted to also mention that I'm so glad my mood has been slowly lifting... and i'm trying to rise above my previous feeling of inferiority and depression? Just in time for the birthday too! but i'm not expecting much this year... just some love please! :D

HAHA this is me trying to be as Japanese cutesy as I can.. i like it.. cos i look mad happy :P

And may you all be happy and blessed too (:


No comments:

Post a Comment