Wednesday, June 17, 2009

1 more paper to go and i'm blogging.

Didn't think I'd start out my first post in the middle of exams. But apparently things happen!

So anyways as starters, I'm an undergrad at La Trobe Uni. Doing a 4 year podiatry course, but currently undergoing a common first year (CFY) which is a newly established thingum that like its name suggests, common for all first year health science students. (yea regardless of the discipline we're enrolled in, e.g. speech, physio...)

We just had our most content-based paper today - HBA (human biosciences), and one more to go on Friday.. Seems like people are taking exams as pretty much over. Amusing, particularly because nobody really has a clue as to what to expect for the next paper. Let's just say that unit is.. not very "concrete", it's pretty abstract and the "topics" seems to all revolve around the same thing. Funnily enough, it's also the only paper that is not completely MCQ... now what shall we write in the exam on friday? I don't know, but i'll update :P

I am still developing ideas as to what direction this blog should take. Currently, it stands at "rojak" (which back in Sg is known as a dish that's mixed with all sorts of ingredients), so in this case I mean, the blog will be multi-faceted. But probably will have a majority of vanity / frivolous posts. (Think self-shots, fashion, shopping) Oh, but I could put the fluff away just a tad bit every few. I hope.

There, I conclude my virgin post on daphattack*. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment