Tuesday, June 30, 2009

oof cramps.

ahhh. just had the worst cramps since I got to aussie. ): Skipped dinner, but my lovely mandy and min brought some to me. Thanks my babes!

So anyway, after writhing on the bed for a while, trying to catch my breath.. finally fell asleep. (can never figure if i faint from the pain or fall asleep lol) Took about an hour or so of napping. Felt way better after (: Been watching America's Next Top Model cycle 6 in my room. As you can see, i'm quite bored. ahaha. Just about to watch the final episode after I type this entry.. Just feel so awake even though it's now 1:09am. feeling empowered after surviving the pain just now. gah. AND am excited cos i promised myself i'll head out tmr, even if it's just somewhere nearby. (:

Let's see.. I baked the peanut butter chocolate chip cookies with my babes' help yesterday. Very soft cookies.. but not too bad. Probably gotta add less butter next time tho hehe.





on a random random note, my head looks so small in that photo, i'm wearing a HUGE L-sized guy tee. haha. love it. changed into it cos i freaked out at the huge tyre that used to only be a small muffin top when i wore a fitting top. rahh.

and 2 days ago, i revamped my entire room by organising all my shelves and even my table. Miraculously managed to clear up all the wires flying everywhere on my table.. which is awesome. my room looks great now yay! just need to get the cleaning lady to help me vacuum a little heh. i'm only showcasing my closet shelf here. may not look so diff in photo. but it sure looks finee in person. hehe. and a whole lot more "functional" too. (easier to get whatever i need)


Before

After :D

No comments:

Post a Comment