Wednesday, July 1, 2009

feeling under the weather ):

Blogging despite how i'm feeling now. Had a sudden bout of strange flu-ish feelings when I headed out today ): Drank water, didn't seem to help a whole lot. Hung on anyway, now i'm getting mild muscle aches. Oh NOOOO. just really hope it's not h1n1. well, even if it is, hopefully i'll get by real quick. and i'll be home all bright and shiny. :P I really don't know how I'm doing this now though. gonna pile on more fluids later. had a panadol. promise myself to sleep right after this..

So today I went out to Northland to do some shopping. Wanted to get this navy bag from cotton on body as my hand-carry luggage, but to my disappointment is now out of stock. Bummer. I gotta figure sth else to carry my stuff back in. (will check out city outlets heh) Then dropped by Supre to scour for great finds. (they're having 50% off sales on selected items now) whee~ I wasn't disappointed this time.

Love the white racer-chick bikini tee haa. It's gonna give others a real spanking illusion about my figure wahaha. It was a tad amusing when I wore it for Min's viewing just now, apparently she couldn't stop staring at my fake cleavage. haha. My my, this looks like fun when I next wear it lol! If you're also a fan of How I Met Your Mother, do you guys remember when Robin wore the dress with the bikini-clad body too? During Marshall and Lily's "elopement"? Gotta love that.
Cute pastel yellow tee, in very comfy fabric.. love the sillhouete of the bunnies. This was an easter tee if i'm not wrong. Now on clearance.. a whole buncha twilight-inspired tees on sale too, but i'm not so much of a fan, so didn't get any.
Love the lace ribbon print on the pink spag. it's a very sweet pink.. and i just love ribbons. and black lace. (and hearts too btw.) just a girly girl in this aspect.. will probably bring all 3 back to sg. Heard it's HOT HOT HOT back home! but can't wait to wear my sleeveless clothing again. it's been just soooo cold here lately. especially today. cryy.


Mandy made a comment that the bunnies on my tee looks like two "Roobits"! That's Roobit, he's a kangaroo.. but looks quite rabbit-like. A quirky dude named him :P


Oh yes, 1st south jumpers have arrived too! Any 1st south-ers here, u can take a sneak preview of the front today.. haa. will bring this back to SG too. just to show it off LOL!


Yep, also bought some stuff from the supermart and other shops.. I only took a pic of my own stuff here. Got some other trinkets for family and friends, which I am not photographing now, cos that'd take away any element of surprise..

Starburst gummies are the best gummies EVER!!! their texture and chewiness is rather unbeatable and the flavour is great too. got a bag for bro since he and I both love gummies. Gotta share the love~ hehe.

Oh yes, we've chosen our seats for the flight back to Sg (: It's happening! I'll be back soon!! Miss all you lovelies back home. reallyyy. in fact, i bought so many gifts i don't know if I've enough luggage weight left to bring my own stuff back. yeowch!

On the last note, before I seriously concuss.. (urgh i still've to collect my laundry from the dryer...) I noticed that I've quite many more visitors than I expected. Which I'm happy about of course. Some strangers reading the blog too! Would just like to say.. I have every intention for strangers to be reading the blog.. and i absolutely encourage commenting! I'd like the blog to be a communicative thingie. both ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment