Thursday, July 2, 2009

flu

blowing my nose off now ): but way better than last night. ached at all my joints and was feeling so chilly.. argh. have not stepped out of the room except to boil more water and to pee..

thanks to min and mandy who've been great.. they went to buy flu meds and lunch for me. left it at my door yay.

my throat hurt badly last night, but had to force myself to drink lotsa water. about 2 cups per 2 hours. where i'll wake up and go pee. took panadol @ intervals.. i don't know how i manage to stay conscious enough to rmb when to take the meds... felt pretty miserable. being alone and sick.. wish there could be someone to take care of me. woke up in the morning. knowing i need to take more pills, but since i haven't eaten anything.. had to boil myself some water to make milo. haa. it was all pretty bleak. sitting alone in the room, aching away.. feeling really sick. gah.

but anyway, i'm feeling quite a bit better now. altho nowhere near full recovery. gotta wait before eating the flu meds that the girls bought tho, cos i had panadol earlier..

can't finish this lunch. think i'll stop. drink up and go sleep again. hopefully to a much better me... cyaa.

3 comments:

  1. Do take care, Daph!

    SO you are lonely and want someone beside you? Who ah? =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Takecare and get well soon! :D

    -xinyi here anyway.

    ReplyDelete