Friday, July 10, 2009

i'm home!

hellohello! i'm back in Singapore! :D As the readers know, i had the flu before coming back...and towards the end I had itchy throat and started coughing. so i think this cough has exaggerated muchly cos i did not watch what i eat (think chocs n stuff) and cos i kept talking in my excitement back. Not to mention i found my hoarse voice sexy, so i kept talking. LOL!

So... now i'm left with.. no voice. none at all. haha.

Saw a doc today. he just gave me some meds and told me to not talk for 48 hours. sounds like a plan. hopefully that really works. cos now i've been writing/typing/texting. and whispering word-sounding breaths of air. haha. oh but no worries. i'm pretty much fine, although still blowing my nose. which might scare ppl outside so i shall still remain quarantined haha.

Had not realised i left quite a whole load of possessions back in sg. to my absolute horror, there are random things in my room now. it's like a semi-storage area for everyone! RAH! i'm gonna do some cleaning and packing. gonna be way more ruthless about what i wanna throw and keep. esp. my wardrobe. had not rmb-ed it to be that full. :S and i still brought clothes back! haha. but i brought the sleeveless ones back cos i'd been warned it'd be hot here. and... it is! and humid. but at least no cracked skin.. cracked lips. and shivering in the night.. and day! using my trusty fan now to keep me from perspiring.. phew~

oh yea, got back yesterday... landed about 1538. twas good. earlier than expected which made 3 of us really happy. haha. but got delayed quite a bit.. cos we changed before coming out.. and since i declared my flu symptoms, they detained me a bit just to take my temp and give me health warning. but it's all good. took about.. 5-10 mins i guess. and bought baileys. had so much stuff on my hands so i couldn't get more. think i'll get absolut vanilla when i'm heading back to melb. kinda regret now, not bringing back some Aussie beer. but i knew i definitely would've trouble carrying them all back. Also forgot to get vegemite.. haha. for my bread-spreading and u know.. taste-testing for my friends. they most probably will hate it anyway. but still! haha.

so anyways, since i've gotta stay home for now.. am gonna pick up my knitting from where i left off. i still rmb how to! yay me. gonna finish up this hoodie and wear it when i'm back. w00t! altho now i'm not sure if it'll be useful? Melb is seriously COLD. and i think it'll only be colder when we get back cos it's further into winter.. oh well!

Any aussie frens reading this, we're back safely! altho u might've seen us active on facebook already.. (: Hope u guys r having fun. and to my sg peeps, hit me here, text me, fb me.. anything. set a date and we'll go rock it out!! can probably start with next mon! wed not free. the rest should be all set for now :D will post my "outing schedule" on the right somewhere as and when things pop up yea? xoxoxoxoxoxo

p.s. i need to rant about the SQ krisworld. next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment