Friday, July 31, 2009

photolog of trip back home~

,basically. i'm just gonna post photos of family and friends i met this trip~ (: will open a full album for my trip on facebook and post a link later (:

had thai food with meiyan jie~ (cous) didn't take a photo together, but food as evidence! :D


Me and xinyi after our outing on the train~ didn't get to capture our indigo hair extensions tho.. hope ur exams went well girl!

My IFP siblings n YFQQ lol. first lunch at Ajisen.
2nd lunch was at Qiji for nasi lemak. Check out that huge jackfruit at hougang mall! yes it's real.

Eugene did this "only because I come back every 6 months" lol. theres a video! XP

Me, jia and jaime with the "long things" - licquorice with soft centers. yum!

Yay. the other 3 from edj2. hearts!

sisters~ at curry wok. nostalgia!

the guy sisterz aha. still the same~~

SYNC! Sam, me, CM, zing and jaime~ pretty babes. we were at Harry's bar in this photo.

Me and Cassie @ Chinatown. This girl came to see me even when she was under the weather. Loveee~~
More more soon. Thanks for making my stay so memorable dears~

No comments:

Post a Comment