Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Back @ IFP!

Wow it's been some time since I've met my IFP friends (sibs and relative apparently ha).. was very excited to see them again! Went down to office yesterday to lunch with them and to say hi to everyone too (:

Called Gege over the intercom and she pretended like she didn't know me again. That was very expected though, but yay when i went in! The first person i get to see is obviously her la! Put down my barang barangs and hugged her hehe. Then said hi to May Wong and Sandy before surprising Yie Tze heh! Also said hi to Iva along the way. (:

Since Mag jie was away at the loo, i took her tee and bear to her table and tried to surprise her. That didn't work out though, cos she saw me at yie tze's door before she got to her table hehe. but she was mad happy to see her starbucks bear ahaha.

We then trotted down and cabbed to compass point for yummy Ajisen Ramen! :D Yummy food, can be seen in previous post heh. After lunch, we headed back to office where we camwhored a little, and I also got to see Shenthil, Stella, Michelle, Soh Buay, Josh, Keith, Alex.. everyone la. ha. Surprise of the day... Shenthil is a La Trobe Grad too! haha. but she did her degree long dist i think. Passed her some rocky roads (choc w marshmallow kind of treat) to share with everyone, not sure how that works out but oh well. If you get to eat it, let me know if it's nice ha.

Finally got to meet Ah Lut! So Ke Ai~ He's really built detailed-ly and he can stand. and has a tail. Superb wonderdog la (: Credits to Yie Tze...her pride and joy. in fact gotta plug her here! (more on Ah Lut and fashion) Oh yes, and to everyone else, this is my new look! heh.

Us after our meal. haha. gege, jiejie and yuan fang qin qi. i think need to give yie tze a better identity lol.

Yie Tze with Lut and Aussie Starbucks bear. (I didn't take a pic just with Yie Tze! Horrors.)

Me n jiejie with Starbucks. Ah Lut's back facing cam cos he's been hogging Yizi's attention haha.

Gege and Ah Kow. Family~

Will probably see them again (: missess~ oh yea. Might lunch with Shenthil one day too. I dunno how I got so lucky to be @ IFP. Met friends and so many nice n special peeps that mean more to me than I could've ever imagined (: HEARTS!

3 comments:

  1. haha ...my ah lut look handsome ~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hearts BIG TIME! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm.. cam whoring siah............ BTW, dun call me Josh anymore... thanks.. it's Boon... Boon Ong.

    SOUND JAMES BO! LOL

    ReplyDelete