Sunday, March 21, 2010

my crazycool pressie from bro~

I can't keep being the emokid. i've already promised not to be emo eh? So i must neutralise my previous post by being all happy here! :P So earlier this week i got this HUGE AS box in the mail.. so i got my notice to collect this parcel, they even indicated on that paper "Very large!" soo funny! i kinda knew what to expect by then as bro had kinda told me it'd arrive sometime soon. I got a huge shock the first time, like 1.5 weeks ago, when i received an acer monitor.. wondering hard why i was receiving it lol.

Anyway, when i got to the recept, they were like "this box is massive!! u gotta come in, i'll lend u a trolley" haha. yeaaa awesome! so i wheeled it back to my room with Kerry's help. yay!

Photos below to big reveal...

just to show u how massive it is! Bet you've never gotten such a huge box in the mail have u? :P

In that box, carried this! MY FAB 4!! lovelovelove.


this is the back. it's so big cos it's not just the game disc (duh!), it comes with the 'hofner guitar' and 'ludwig drumset'! There's like a printed autograph of Paul and Ringo in this photo too if u look hard enough.

Herehere! all assembled :D


oyes, the mic and micstand comes with it too! :D


Of course, i needed a console to play the game, hey? Here it is, unwrapped!

X360!


Couldn't play it with my laptop, so my bro also got me the monitor (previously mentioned). and a VGA cable for it too! he thought of everything i'm so blessed! cos i'm like a game idiot. and just bcos i wanna play the beatles rock band, he got me everything i needed! MAJOR LOVE! btw, all these are for my 21st bday... no one can beat him this year. FOR SURE. haha. (love bro~ soooo much. i know we're a lot closer than most other sibs i know. thankful for it. he makes me so proud too!)

the game disc is having a bit of problem at some points tho, only been able to play "quickplay" and not "story" which is what i'm dying to play. i wana track the progress of their career and they must have some conversations in there.. the animated them are not bad. really like them. altho not entirely the BEST graphics (in comparison to crazy good ones like in the recent FFs), but stillgreat!!

Already learnt some new songs. exciting! :D

And after this, will probably watch a DVD using my xbox! yay! apparently i can go on msn there too. but typing would be crap so why'd i do that lol. DVD is TKAM! to kill a mockingbird.. i wanted to watch for a while liao.. bought it since last year! teehee.

P.S. i'm totally snacking at night at the moment. crappp. but i'm hungry. and been craving sweets recently. what's up with that? i usually pick savoury over sweet ANY TIME!

P.P.S. some buncha possibly drunk ppl just came and were shouting and being annoying, and i heard them say "just break it! and then run!!" wtfwtf??! got me quite scared. and plus there was one loud bang on my window. dunno what happened. urgh. as long as my window is not smashed i'm not gonna look out man... not now.

No comments:

Post a Comment