Friday, October 16, 2009

1st south Oscars and my own after party :P

Think i've mentioned earlier that my floor had an Oscars night... basically it was really our own 1st south awards night and it was aweeesommee!! Made the right choice to attend, i do pick and choose my events unfortunately, not as party crazy as most floor mates. but i still love them so (:


There was a barbie before event started. Kudos to Ben and BFG for dinner :P


Best barbie had in Oz, with steak (and wings later) on top of the usual sausage, onions and meat patties.



Rob, before he left for Pursa for his bday thing.


Look at all those drinks! Ha. And a bucket of punch. (that was constantly refilled. thirsty anyone?)


Margi and Ben, our awesome RAs on stage, about to start off the Oscars event.
Most everyone got an award. Some are mighty apt and others hilarious to say the least!


Me receiving my "Queen bee- you invited" award. Ben explaining that I've got heaps of people in my room all the time, now that's true. lol. also telling the story about how he forgot to invite me to my own floor bday celebration  XP (how tan do i look here!)


Ben, Joee, Me.


Me n margi~


Me and Alex, my next door neighbour~


Steph, she does podiatry too (:


Me and Jimmy~ (mr GHD was it?) Floor cutie. XP


Mr Cuddle me Elmo! BFG.


That's Paddy. There used to be so little guys on the floor! haha.


But now there's also Curt. 1 of 3 new additions! (Altho minus Jamie. sad.)


And when I got round to take pics with girls, they're almost all gone. waiting for Pursa. But here's Alanna!



Oh yes, can't forget the Lees!

Didn't go to Pursa, just did not feel up to actually getting out into the city, so decided to stay and then headed off to Eagle bar with our other friends (: Turned out to be a pretty good night.


The live band. Front man commented he liked my shoes! lol.


Said shoes.(which i was seriously wobbling in :P)



Ana, Joee, Min



Min, Jerilyn and Ana. with their (signature) poses. haha.


Sheng and Steve


The crowd grew. Danced till my feet could take it no longer :P

Left.. about 1am yea? Hung out with Jerilyn, Ana and Joee some more till late. was really tired and hungover that day after. which was blogged about so read that. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment