Friday, October 9, 2009

Hungoverrrr but still able to emo.

Sosoososososososo hungover and tired. goshhhhh.

We had our Oscars -1st South Style yesterday. That's like our private mini awards night for 1st south! Had the most awesome bbq ever in Aus. There was steak n wings too, on top of meat patties and sausages. Then proceeded to drink punch... which was a mix of a hell lot of different drinks, pretty sure there was juice, or was it cordial? and then just a whole variety of alcohol. all in one big tub. probably had 3 or 4 cups of that...

Then, Alana dragged me to her room and I had a glass of Bella, sparkling wine/champagne. Very nice.. Finished that pretty quickly even tho I was flaming red by that time. But then after a while, i got less red. and in fact, the high-ness seems to have worn off after that! So when we headed off to eagle bar, I drank some more. Just one "glass" of wine. wasn't too bad too. Then headed back, drank some more at Joee's.. Red Label + Sprite. Maybe 2 cups in total. not sure. drinking games, it was. Anyways, only got back at ... 430? That was bad. Was quite an absent-minded (literally faded in n out of genuine 'consciousness' haha) scribe. Writing on the poster, copying word for word, and i managed to miss quite a few words, miswrite some words.. and just.. ARGH. lol. i don't feel that hungover as compared to feeling just soooo tired. gah. Will blog about last night with photos later or tmr (:

------------------------------------------

Read gege's blog abt her uncle's cancer.. sorry to hear about it gege. I really wish him all the best! Cancer.. it plagues more n more ppl nowadays, and I won't lie.. I have a fear of getting cancer myself. It's always at the back of my mind... cos I believe it might be genetic.. shrugs. But that's not my point. Point is, someone extremely dear to me had an episode of cancer.. and he's been alright for years now. But who's to say it's not coming back? *touch wood* I mean, i realise i've almost assumed it wouldn't... but obviously it might... Makes me wanna cherish this person even more.. I'll be no short of going hysterical/devastated if anything happens to him... Fuck, this is soooo bad. Thinking about death too much lately. And it scares the shit out of me.. I keep praying nothing majorly disruptive happens within these years i'm in Aus.. cos I get so much less time to be with my loved ones back home.. it's gonna haunt me all my life. deep breaths in. no crying ):

Well, i should get some sleep, and stop brooding over what i cannot control, and just try to make sure i do what's best i can, and not regret anything in the future. On that, i should learn to take care of myself too, for the ones i love.. cos i wish they'd do that for me too...

No comments:

Post a Comment