Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Down.. again.

Booohoo! Today is the worst day to feel sick. Gahhh.

Not very surprising though. I had two nights (or mornings) that I slept at 4am.. last week. and I drank. Then, 2ams and 3ams with get togethers, work and heading out to eat. Not to mention, daylight savings is over (or now on, can't figure out which), and we lost an hour of sleep as a result... sleep debt is baddddd!

To my sg friends~ My time diff with u is now 3 hours, not 2. ): makes chatting a little harder. cos i need to stay up later to see some of u.. in fact, was really tired yesterday skyping with parents. I was also uber frustrated with the booking of my SG flight tickets and using my brains to research storage, book my jetstar flight..etc. arghhh. I just growled and turned everything off. went right off to bed, angry. :S (i also felt the onset of illness..)

True enough, I woke up to a not-so-healthy self. ):

Which is horrid cos I wanted to go gym for everyday of this week starting today. Now it seems like I shouldn't... rahh!! I do need to not waste my money and make full use of my last week.. not to mention, i've been eating lots the past week thanks to the hols! i even went out with joee and min yesterday for korean bbq --" and i thought i could work it off.. CRAP. my only hope is to get fully well soon!

Also sad cos i could've had a very interesting tutorial at my cinema class today. They watched "House of flying daggers" and I wanted to go watch the screening to see if it was in Mandarin, but alas. I couldn't get myself out of bed. Too tired mentally and physically to go to lecture and tut later too. sigh. I was looking forward to tut. wanted to see what the others had to say abt the movie. and i wanted back my first assignment.. will book an appt with Rolando this week hopefully..

That's it. I'm drinking up and heading to bed. zzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment