Wednesday, October 7, 2009

This week..thus far. (lots of photos!)

Monday.. what an uneventful workshop we had at IPB. GOshh.. waste of time. And we weren't allowed to go until half an hour past so that "it wouldn't be a waste" of our trip there.. well, we spent half an hour doing nothing except chatting. so i dunno what's a greater waste! lol.. but twas fun with Tom and James ^^ Also handed in that report of ours, hopefully that was alright. We're left with that crazy 40% indiv essay and 10% quiz for IPB now.. nervous! (and the 10% one for discipline specific) Gotta start and try to finish asap!

After workshop, went with Amanda for her teeth extraction. I knew she had this immense fear of needles and pain, so I thought a friend would help. Indeed I'm glad I was there for her.. she's still recuperating now.. still sore and hard to eat stuff. :S Get better soon, girl!~

Anyways, we went northland that day.. and randoms. but i bought a bottle of mineral water..



Pink cap and pink elements on its label.
Supporting breast cancer foundation i believe.. I think it's amazing what a pink cap does to a bottle. lol. I told you... random!!

----------------------------

Since it was a Monday, it meant half-price korean bbq at Haan Guuk Guan!! So that night I went out with the Lees for dinner!


Uncle and niece with their intl sweaters.
(waiting for bus)


We got off the bus and this is what we saw.. Joee says it's RMIT. wow. super nice!! I've only seen its modern building.. this one's just amazing though.

 
Us while I lead them.. both hiding, leaving me in foreground with a relativel bigger face. I somehow look fair in photos!


I got them there!! :D


Beef Bulgogi and Traditionally Marinated Pork + mushrooms!


Lettuce and cucumber to go with BBQ


Cooking the meat.. and shrooms.


Wrap up and eat! Tastes much healthier lol!


Side dishes.. that was unlimited refilling like most korean restaurants~
(I thought we could break the record, but we ended up ordering too many other stuff to have much of this..)



Sneak some photos before more food came..


Fish roe kimchi soup for me, some claypot squid on rice for Joee.
I LOVE MY SOUP! a bit fishy, but tastes so good after.


Dau Bhuk Gi (rice sticks) and noodle combination. noodles to satisfy qimin's craving.


A photo before food! Hair tied up, all ready to eat eat eat!

.
.
.
.


Aftermath!

VERY FULL AFTER. no kidding. couldn't walk very straightt too!

But the Lees did well, they still managed to take in one egg tart each from Chinatown. Had a try. BEST EGG TARTS EVER! haha. very eggy, and very filled with egg custard, less crust. Will get some next time :P (when i'm not keeling over from all that food in my stomach)

We also had chendol and cheng tng from Singapore Chom Chom (a restaurant).. i could stomach that for some reason! :P


us waiting for tram... joee looking like a seasoned camwhore. hahaha!
Took tram back.. and that's about the end..
--------------------------------

But not yet, cos it's time for me to camwhore. I always do that when I get back from outside lol!! Can't waste my eye makeup (which i put on to complement my grey eyes) lol. I seriously look funny with grey eyes and w/o makeup. so i couldn't help it! :P





Closeup of the lenses for those searching. These are Geo Ash Wings.

Had these lenses for a while now. Alway put them on and took them off cos I thought it looked weird. Finally wore it out for the first time now! Think I got used to them. These suit me wayy better than the Geo Tri-colour greys..
-----------------------------------

In the last but most random news!!


See these tiny white balls in the grass patch? They're tiny hailstones!! Little iceballs, that can be best described as looking like sagos (if u know what they are)..

Although I'd like to alert all that it's spring right now.. and from common sense, i don't think hails should be normal at all. haha. albeit, it lasted only a few minutes. But still! Melbourne's weather tops itself all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment