Sunday, September 27, 2009

action-packed singapore. geee.

It's F1 Fever in Singapore.. and here I am starting a boooorrrrrinnggg week of hols in melbourne. LOL! I wasn't aware that many stars were in Sg for F1 too!

I knew Lindsay Lohan was gonna be in Singapore, hosting F1 concerts was it? That was thanks to Melv's tweets. And then, I went to look @ LiLo's tweets and realised that Gwen Stefani, Beyonce and Black Eyed Peas were there too!? That's quite a bunch of acts i'd like to catch.. did these things ever happen before I came here? haha. damn!!

I mean, all these acts at once? o.O I'm afraid that perhaps I was just lazy and ill-informed when I WAS actually in Sg? haha. shrugs. I miss Sg.. and all the ppl. but somehow i'm not really in that much of a rush to go back.. Everybody's gonna be gone real soon. Most are leaving shortly after exams. Obviously, I will be delaying since I'm touring Gold coast before coming back... Will miss my Aus friends, my intl friends.. next year will be different yea? i think so.. definitely not the same floormates anymore. As for my intl friends.. hopefully it'll still feel the same when we see each other again.

---------------------------------

Speaking of floormates, my floor's got to be the most exciting ever. After the laundry saga... comes the toilet saga!! *surprise* this one's really EWWWW. and seriously, who the fuck did it?! One of the toilets.. the one closest to the wing entrance.. somebody actually shat (read: shit) on the floor?! like, right next to the toilet bowl in the first cubicle (only 2 cubicles). WTF?!!? yea i saw it. sheesh!! and then, Curt was being all creative and "sealed" the toilet with toilet paper (think a big X)and pasted a sign saying "warning: biohazard" and another saying "Do not enter unless you want to pick shit off the floor" LOL!!! It was further "sealed" entirely with newspapers, but that was torn off by his morning...

It's amazing what happens around here.. and we've been spamming messages on facebook trying to get the culprit to just remove it. but nope.. I just pity the cleaning lady. She must go crazy when she sees it!! Glad this toilet's actually the furthest from me! Phew~

No comments:

Post a Comment