Sunday, September 6, 2009

becoming a cynic...

For some strange reason, I get very lonely at night. I just sit here alone, and think I shouldn't sleep that early and just end up feeling very lonely. Like there isn't someone I can really call upon to be here at any second, absolutely willing and able to comfort me simply by their presence. letting me lie on them, having them help me get to sleep. nope, nobody. Even if there are people whom I hope would do that, they can't be here right now or.. I am not sure would want to. shrugs.


My Ed Hardy "Love Kills slowly" poster just dropped today. It was actually pasted on my ceiling (and many said WHY?! cos there's like a skull on it and it's staring down at me everyday, altho it doesn't bother me at all. but that's besides the point), and right about this morning it came loose.

I woke up to it half-peeled off. So i pasted it back. It came off again at lunch, and i tried my hardest to stick it back cos i wasn't really tall enough for the job. Almost fell a few times. :S

Anyway, so I went out for Laura's farewell and when i got back the poster was on my bed.

First i wondered.. "Does this mean I should stop believing this now? Is it dropping cos perhaps someone's actually here to prove that that is not true? Like maybe love can be all happy, fulfilling and awesome?" (but this doesn't make sense. cos um, nobody new/ nothing new's happening. HAHA

Then i think "Or is it telling me to stop thinking, and reminding me HEY! Love kills slowly. so stop even thinking. If it dropped in the night, it'd have blanketed me. Enveloped me. geee!"

But what I really concluded... The Blu-tak and tape has just worn out after a few months.

Sigh, being a cynic is less painful. But so not me ): i'm scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment