Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I feel happy and i need to catch up!

Just to drop a note.. Finally finished my cinema essay and handed it in today.. Quite a few people asked for last-minute extensions today. And I think Rolando is kind enough to give it to them.. Thought it was rather unfair! They have extra time to do this thing that I had SOOOOO much trouble doing! And they're probably gonna do better than me just cos they probably do this as a core subject. ): The poor health science kid (ahem, me). Well, hopefully that means that people who hand in on time get like bonus brownie points. haha.

I just wanna watch more Angelina Jolie flicks (esp. girl, interrupted!) and definitely more Scorsese films.. I'm becoming such a huge Scorsese fan it's amazing! If I can, I'll watch ALL his shows :P

And with that out of the way, I finally caught up with some of my health science work. Still need one or two more days to completely catch up. Phew~~ (I managed to pack my room too!) Absolutely feel the motivation to be on top of everything this sem. It's moving along pretty fast and I wanna do better in the exams this time. (by not cramming!!) And also cos I've got quite a few events lined up. No, i'm not that busy. It just feels that way haha. I've not been this "on the ball" since forever it seems.

I took some photos of the school, its spring! Shall post it the next time. Tmr, if i have the time..

Oh yea, Check out my review on this neat little shop full of cute stuff! http://zitch-that.blogspot.com/  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment