Saturday, September 12, 2009

The week.

It's been a "blah" week. I haven't really done much, skipped some lessons :S Just felt so unmotivated. Had a "wake-up" instant yesterday and decide this weekend is all about catching up and all that. I must do well this sem, not slack off. Shall not be distracted too, cos things can be settled when they have to, not now. Wanna do well, hopefully even better. Or I try.. Sigh. Failed my HBB enquiry. GAH! But we'll meet Aaron monday (our facilitator) and hopefully we'll sort things out and just pull up the rest of our grades in the remaining time. I gotta ensure i keep up with HBB so bad!! So yea, and i'm also tryng to keep fit, exercise will keep me healthy and in a better state of mind to study. not to mention, lose weight! alright. must be chiong!! (super motivated and "all the way!")
------------------------------------------------------------------
So this Tuesday, our floor had a Laser tag outing! Mighty fun! Virgin experience, and it was so cool!  I wish each session was longer tho, and that we could watch the "live feed" after. haha. It'd have been nice if there were also less ppl per session? *shrugs* wasn't v possible, but still. 
The floor was all ninja power! There were headbands and facepaint. Not enough headbands going around, so i just ended up with facepaint. 
RAWR!!
Our cluster on the train. I was being quite antisocial actually. sorry guys!
(As I said, i was feeling really "blah" but lasertag lifted my spirits after (: )
The gang while walking towards Crowne from train station. Ninja pose!
No photos of the game in progress or anything..
Us waiting for the train after.
We had a very evenful train/bus trip back. Let's just say we met a very unique stranger who couldn't seem to get enough of us. nor could she resist spilling the details of her life which we didn't exactly wanna know. Meanwhile, BFG comes sitting next to me. And we had some photo taking fun with joee's iphone.
Me and BFG
Joee and I. in case u didn't know how we look originally.
Cos that's how we look, swapped! My body feels insulted, what an ugly girl! But Joee complains my face is so square. Yea, his features work better on his own face shape. HAHA. But i'm so handsome with his face shape?! What can I say. w00t!
--------------------------------------------
Thursday night, I managed to find the urge to get out. Decided to go Eagle bar with Ana. Also brought Amanda along. Joee was supposed to follow but went ahead without us. grr. anyway, my main aim was to grab a drink, been wanting to drink all week. :S (yea stupid 'drown my sorrow' notions.) In the end, eagle bar was sooo quiet. And for about more than an hour, Max was like the solo act on the dance floor! And i didn't drink after all, cos i didn't know what to get besides beer, and i don't wanna drink beer.
We then headed back to Glenn, thinking we'd drink at Joee's, ended up at Beatrice's. It was not bad. Had red label (or was it black) with coke. played a few games. drinking and non. went back at a little after 1. thought it's time i turned up to friday workshop not-hungover. hah.
Anyways, my outfit and a little ad for OwnABag!
My "jap girl" outfit with floral leggings! That cute bag is "lil boxy" from http://ownabag.blogspot.com/ (:
I LOVEEEEE floral mesh leggings! Got it off Charlotte Russe end last year I believe. My first time wearing! How long I've waited...
That's just me being vain. I love my top, it's got Argyle print! (see below for more)
I tried to make the "radial" effect, and also to cover up my messy room lol! radial effect isn't as obvious as i wished, especially when minimised. For those of you who know what i'm talking about, Randy's was way way better. I gotta try again!!
A photo of pretty Ana before we left for bar.
Yea, thurs night was a mediocre night -nods-
--------------------------------------------
As i mentioned above, more on my obsession on Argyle print!
(will do a full on post on my zitchy blog soon)
DIY glued these nails on. Cool pink/black/white argyle tips!!
DIYed these nail art stickers as well.. :D
Got quite a bit of stuff lined up to blog about in my zitch-that blog. argyle, nails, online shopping label and a cute cute brand of cosmetics. I gotta find the time. After I straighten out my entire work schedule for the rest of this sem..
In one last note of random news, the weather has suddend really warm starting yesterday. Nobody warned that Spring was this warm?! But i'll give it a week to prove that this warm weather is actually here to stay. haha. xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment