Thursday, September 3, 2009

Gotta love college life.

Living right next to the laundry room has its perks. Obvious convenience and you can probably have advantage when fighting with 30 odd ppl for that one machine, just cos you can hear it when it's not running. But obviously also the downsides. Can't think of any? Let me help you. 1. The noise of machines 2. Possible stench 3.The noise of people walking in and out of there. 4. Bad scenery, you'll understand later. 5th. haha guess there isn't a 5th.

So anyways, I think I blogged before about someone putting up signs to tell others to collect their laundry and not leave a mess there. Well, I shall illustrate to you now. Why is that so?



View of left side of laundry room from entrance.
View of right side (sink) from entrance.

Appealing isn't it? The laundry piles have reached sky high today. It's probably the worst situation this laundry room has seen all year. Clothes are everywhere! In the sink, around the sink, in the pigeon holes, on the dryer, in the dryer, in the washer, outside the washer (in separate laundry baskets), on the ironing board. Oh yea, and it's all kinds of clothes - not yet washed, washed and still wet, washed and dryed yet still lingering around (for varied amount of time).

I wanted to iron a dress today if I'd gone to the bar (which i'm not), but couldn't cos obviously there is no space to. Ha. [the clothes on the board has been taken already haha] And I think.. I hope.. with the new sign (that will be revealed after this), that the mess will be cleared soon and I can peacefully do my laundry this weekend. w00ts! :D
BEFORE-
So this was the old sign I told you guys about..
Of course, that's been thrown into the bin already.
AFTER-
That's what's up right now XP
It just gets more amusing by the day. Whee~ I'm just glad it doesn't smell. I usually just, u know, leap through everything to get my laundry done and then i'm out of there. haha.
Yep just a bit of comic relief I thought I'd bring you :P

2 comments:

  1. lol @ lolcakes. sorry. i'm a little late to reply. had not realised u commented --"

    ReplyDelete