Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hot deal!

I'm getting quite excited at the idea of being back in SG.. and i certainl wanna holiday outside of SG too. Dad asked me if i wanna go back to our hometown in China. Guess I don't mind, see where that goes... And I'll wanna fly to perhaps TW/HK. Dad thinks they are boring (yes, so dad..) SO, I can either 1. convince my dad to go, or 2. Fly there myself and meet up with friends to go along! :D Naturally TW and HK.. i've just the right ppl in mind. but i dunno if they're free.. doubt it. We'll see.

Anyway, there's also this deal.. for a very short trip. To Batam. Heard it from Amanda. It's one of those spa getaways deal. Purely for enjoyment and relaxation. Never been on one, but i suppose i'm feeling old enough to need to relax. lol. It was a pdf file, but i screen-shot it so that i can put it up here.. (shouldn't be illegal, it's promotional material right??)


(Click to enlarge.. it's a little cut off I know)

Sounds good yar? If it were me, I'd opt for an extension, cos 2 day 1 night is a little too rushed for me. I also have a good person in mind..

So...Wanna go with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment