Sunday, August 30, 2009

on sleep and psycho kidnappers.

Correct me if i'm wrong.

Sleeping late (think 2-3 am or later) is ALWAYS a bad idea and gives horrendous results regardless how many hours u actually get to sleep after?

Technically one should sleep at 11 latest. Apparently there's a prime period where your body optimally rests and repairs stuff (like your skin). Well, I slept a whole lot of hours this morning and still feel tragically beaten up, and i hypothesise it's cos i slept at 3? and at 4 the night(or morning) before. And now i'm actually a little sick, and i think i'm not the only one on my floor... ha.

I've been really bad to myself. I think you're probably all guilty of that too. Some more than others...-cough- Sleep more!! :D I'm going to bed real soon, about to collapse. Argh.

Oh yea, but not before sharing this...
Read them. They're a continuation of stories. Ridiculous! i just wonder... how's Jaycee Dugard now? She must still not be mentally much older than she was when she was kidnapped, that makes her little more than 11?! and she's in fact already 29. gosh. And what about the 11 and 15 year old girls she mothered? They've never known life outside of that backyard. Do they speak? I mean, seriously. And the nerve of that couple to plead innocent!

No comments:

Post a Comment