Wednesday, August 5, 2009

phew~ n some vanity.

finally the week's slowing down!! i don't have to wake up early tmr or friday. thank goodness for that!! think i've been spoilt last semester.. but still, u can't blame me for dreading waking up when i can't get to sleep at night. anyways, i'm feeling a lot better. starting to catch up with stuff.. and well, there're exciting things going on to look forward to, so that's all good (: and to those concerned.. i still've some sorting out to be done with my thoughts and feelings, but mostly i'm feeling way better. thanks for all the concern ppl (:


well. my title did say "some vanity", so yea. there's gonna be some frivolous stuff here. XP
Let's start with me buying crystal flatbacks to bling up my gadgets. i knew i wanted blingbling. that's my weakness. and girlishness. and all that fluff. but i didn't want it to be TOO bling. hmm... anyway. i may decide to completely blingify it. so we'll see. here are the results below:
My SG phone.. subtle shine for front. love it! that's a mirror screen protector i have on btw.
The back.. it looks yuck here i know. but i've managed to polish it up. so it's not too bad now. i'm not a singtel user btw, starhub! haha. n did i mention this is now my trusty mp3 player too? XP
My camera before. with flash.
My camera after, without flash. just a little bit. princessy enough.

My mighty Aussie phone that didn't drown!
Theback.. and side. feel like blinging the entire surface lol!
i just love the top.. wish i bought more crystals. cos i almost ran out..

Blingbling aside, i also finished up my other craftwork today! That is to tuck in all the loose threads and excess yarns from my knitted hoodie! Also used my pink cotton yarn to weave through the diamond "cable" pattern around the rim of my hoodie. i think it needs some ironing down.. but i'm wearing it cos it's love~ glad i chose the murino wool cos it;s really keeping me warm now (: Just hope i don't get any fatter (i'm cutting down on food intake!!) cos this was made tight fitting using measurements we did.. months and months ago! haha. and i'm "featured" on Emy's blog hehe. that's my knit teacher btw.. anyway here goes a series of photos i just took!

Me in sweater, sitting on the chair.. half-blinking silly girl.

The way the hoodie sits when down..

When the hoodie's up! noticing the rim pattern already?

Me looking straight ahead.. catch a glimpse of the collar too.. ignore towel behind lol!

I stretched the pattern a little, can u see the pink yarn weaving in the pattern? :D

The same diamond pattern's actually also flanking the sides of my front pocket (seen from 1st photo), just without pink weave-ins. Will decide if i should add it some time later. How's my craft skills for ya? XP

Btw, I did bring my trinkets here... so I'm considering re-entering the shop scene again. d*sparkle's still alive, i'm just on a very extended hiatus. haha. maybe i'll make stuff and sell them singularly from now on.. we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment