Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I've finally uploaded all the SG photos.. it's kinda like phlogging (photo logging) so long as u view the photos chronologically.. u should get a story with the captions. PHew took such a long time to upload them all cos they were all in different folders in my comp --" And not to mention the organising such that they were chronological.. and then captioning and tagging. lots of hard work!

Anyway, this is the link... you should be able to see the photos. since i've a public profile i think.. some photos are doubled in other albums.. so i didn't tag them again. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=133324&id=590365986&l=fa823d2e19


Please check them out! (: Since i took the effort to do all that and publish heh. Added in the National Day photos too.. anyway, you readers might notice there're new ads on my blog. if any interests u at all, please help me to click on them thanks! I don't think it'll cost u any money at all. so please do! (: Also, i've a new poll up at the sidebar as well.. under nuffnang. So please feel free to give a poll response as well.. i'm very interested to know who's been reading my blog.. at least the demographics. strangers are more than welcomed to comment here too! Gonna go do some work now! :P

P.S. Please help me tell any of your friends interested in handmade jewellery to visit http://dsparkle.etsy.com (: i've only got 2 items up. tell them to "contact me" even if they don't want to buy.. at least let me have some feedback! heh Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment