Saturday, August 8, 2009

recurring nightmare. glad i'm awake.

phew~ thank goodness i really woke up now. haha ^^

had a really late night. and had been drinking.. in fact, i was pretty tipsy before i fell asleep in Joee's room.. some time after Jerilyn did too haha. I just rmb being woken up, seeing kerry and ana.. haha. then joee brought me back to my room. Wasn't walking v straight lol. so heavy n tired that i just went right to bed. and.. ony woke up at 1307 i think..

so my theory goes that if u had been drinking.. u'll most probably fall into really deep sleep except u r likely to have nightmares too which u can't wake up from.. haha. mine was scary specifically to myself... lol. i dreamt that HE (guy A, who'll be "he" throughout this story) got married over one weekend. and this was completely without warning to me. and yes, this HE would probably owe me an explanation if he were to get married now. So, HE gets married, and being extremely ball-less, doesn't tell me straight. HE uploads one of the wedding photos of HE and HIS wife as his profile pic on facebook! And under captions.. HE proclaims something like "Daphne Tan.. hope that you'll give your blessings to us." and some other words that are inconsequential lol. that was the general idea. i don't know. somehow i wasn't all that angry or upset in the dream, just... ridiculed. hahaa. and actually not entirely surprised. lol.

But anyway, my rational mind was thinking this HE would never do sth like that in reality of course. and in this dream, i actually "woke up from the dream" and "fell back asleep".. only to dream the same dream again! SO, that almost led me to think that i actually REALLY did wake up to find that my dream came true. hahaha. worst, there was an email in the 2nd dream on top of the 1st.. with several other happy photos and activities they did during their honeymoon or sth. HAHAHA. damn, it was bad. what amazed me really, was that i had so much time to study the faces in the photos in my dream. and the same girl's face resurfaced in my "dream in a dream" a 2nd time with vivid features! And i can still kinda rmb the girl's face even till now. whoa!

So anyways, when I actually REALLY did wake up, one of the first things i did, was to really get on facebook just to check that the abovementioned HE hasn't actually changed his profile pic haha. pretty amused right now. *shrugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment